RSMSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Marks Distribution, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board or Rajasthan Staff Selection Board is conducting an exam for the post of Rajasthan Gram Sevak 2021. I will discuss the RSMSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus in detail because I think it is important to know the proper syllabus of any government job examination to pass it. After all, knowing it will help a candidate to understand what he has to emphasize.
Not only the RSMSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus 2021 but for the convenience of the candidates in this post I have discussed in detail the Rajasthan Gram Sevak 2021 exam pattern, Rajasthan Gram Sevak 2021 eligibility, Rajasthan Gram Sevak 2021 selection process, Rajasthan Gram Sevak 2021 marks distribution etc., so you will not have any confusion if you read the whole post carefully.
Rajasthan Gram Sevak 2021 Selection Process
The candidate selection method of the RSMSSB Gram Sevak exam is similar to other exams, here
- the candidates will be selected in three steps. The first step is a written test, which is qualifying in nature.
- The second step is the mains paper and the final merit list will be prepared based on the mains exam and
- The last step is document verification.
Rajasthan Gram Sevak 2021 Exam Pattern
- Rajasthan Gram Sevak 2021 exam will be taken in two steps, Prelims and Mains.
- In the case of the Preliminary and Mains examination of Rajasthan Gram Sevak 2021 examination, there will be 100 questions for 100 marks each, i.e. the value of each question is 1 mark. Raj Gram Sevak Syllabus 2021 is discussed in detail below.
- The time allotted for both the offline based written exam of the RSMSSB Gram Sevak 2021 exam is 2 hours (120 Minutes).
- There will be NEGATIVE MARKING in the Rajasthan Gram Sevak 2021 exam.
- For each wrong answer, 0.33 marks will be deducted or in other words, for 3 wrong answers, 1 mark will be deducted.
The preliminary exam of Rajasthan Gram Sevak 2021 will be QUALIFYING IN NATURE, the final merit list will be prepared on the basis of Mains exam.
Rajasthan Gram Sevak 2021 Eligibility Criteria
When discussing the Gram Sevak Bharti Syllabus 2021, it is helpful for you to know the eligibility criteria for this exam.
Exam Name: Rajasthan Gram Sevak 2021
Age Limit: According to 1st January 2022, the age of the candidate should be at least 18 years to 40 years.
- Graduation in any stream or equivalent from any recognised University.
- “O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by NIELIT New Delhi/ DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under the National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Application from a University established by law in India.
- 3 Years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by law in India.
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS-CIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
- Knowledge of working in Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of the culture of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Gram Sevak Syllabus 2021 in Details
To pass the exam on the first attempt, every examinee needs to know the details of the Gram Sebak Syllabus 2021. By analyzing the Gram Sevak Syllabus 2021, you will understand which books can be followed to crack the exam.
1. Current Affairs
- Current affairs of Rajasthan State.
- Main current Government issues at the national and international level.
- Events and Sports.
2. Geography and Natural Resources
- Detailed physical features of the world Important places, mountains and oceans.
- Ecology and wildlife of India.
- Physical Geography of Rajasthan, Climate of Rajasthan, Vegetation and Soil Area of Rajasthan Detailed Physical Volume, Population, Unemployment, Poverty, Drought, Famine and Desertification Problems
- Natural Resources of Rajasthan: Mines and Minerals, Forest, land and water, animal resources, Wildlife & Conservation.
3. Agriculture and Economic Development with special reference to India and Rajasthan
- Food and Commercial Crops of Rajasthan.
- Agriculture based industries.
- Major Irrigation & River Valley Projects.
- Projects for Development of Desert and Wastelands.
- large scale industry.
- Tribes and their economy.
4. History and Culture
Main Festivals and Literary Works of India and Rajasthan with specific reference to History and Culture
- Tribes and their economy.
- Dialects and Literature.
- Literature, Dance and Theater.
- Religious faith, sect, saint, tribe, warrior saint, ‘folk deity’ and ‘folk goddess’.
- Fairs and festivals, Customs, Clothing and jewellery with specific reference to their folk and tribal aspects.
5. General Mental Ability
6. Reasoning and Analytical Ability
7. English, Hindi and Mathematics
8. Administrative set-up in Rajasthan at the state, district, tehsil and panchayat levels.
9. Basic Computer Knowledge.
Useful books for the Rajasthan Gram Sevak Exam Preparation
In today’s post, we are discussing the RSMSSB Gram Sevak Syllabus 2021, Gram Sevak Eligibility Criteria, Gram Sevak Exam Pattern, Gram Sevak Selection Process as well as we have published below the list of useful books required for the Rajasthan Gram Sevak Exam to help you.