A few days ago the results of RRB NTPC CBT 1 of RRB CEN-01/2019 were published, all the candidates who have passed there will now sit for the examination of RRB NTPC CBT 2. So for the benefit of the successful candidates in CBT 1, RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus is discussed in detail in this post. Because any examination can be successful only if you have a clear idea about the syllabus of the exam. As the number of seats in this, All India Railway Recruitment is very high, it will enable many candidates to build their bright future.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Pattern
- RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam pattern is a Computer Based Test (CBT) that consists of multiple-choice objective type questions.
- In RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam there will be 120 questions of 1 mark each.
- The time allotted for the RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Computer Based Test is 1.5 hours (90 Minutes).
- The RRB NTPC Mains Examination duration will be 2 Hours (120 Minutes) for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied by Scribe.
- There will be NEGATIVE MARKING in RRB NTPC CBT 2 and a 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Marks Distribution
The section-wise marks distribution given in the below table is only indicative and there may be some changes in the actual question papers in RRB NTPC CBT 2 Examination.
|1||General Awareness||50||50||90 Minutes|
(120 Minutes for PwBD)
|3||General Intelligence and Reasoning||35||35|
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus
The RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus is divided into three sections, e.g., (1) General Awareness, (2) Mathematics, (3) General Intelligence and Reasoning each of which is discussed in detail below. I hope you don’t have any more questions about the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus after reading this article.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus: General Awareness
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Games and Sports
- Art and Culture of India
- Indian Literature
- Monuments and Places of India
- General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE)
- History of India and Freedom Struggle
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and the World
- Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system
- General Scientific and Technological Developments including the Space and Nuclear Program of India
- UN and Other important World Organizations
- Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large
- Basics of Computers and Computer Applications
- Common Abbreviations
- Transport Systems in India
- Indian Economy
- Famous Personalities of India and the World
- Flagship Government Programs
- Flora and Fauna of India
- Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus: Mathematics
- Number Systems
- LCM and HCF
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Elementary Algebra
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus: General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical Operations
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement- Conclusion
- Statement- Courses of Action
- Decision Making
- Interpretation of Graphs
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Practice Sets and Books
In today’s post, we are discussing the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Syllabus, RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Pattern, RRB NTPC CBT 2 Marks Distribution as well as we have published below the list of useful RRB NTPC CBT 2 Practice Sets and Books for the preparation of the said examination.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 FAQs
- RRB: Railway Recruitment Board
- NTPC: Non-Technical Popular Category
CBT 2 means 2nd Stage Computer Based Test, in simple words Mains Exam in Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC) Exam of Railway Recruitment Board.
Probable the RRB NTPC CBT 2 exams will be conducted from 14th – 18th February 2022.
Yes, there is a negative marking in RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam, 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.