Rajasthan Patwari job Recruitment is taken up by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)and the post is under the Revenue Department of the Rajasthan Government. Detailed information about the syllabus that you need to cover for the exam to get the Rajasthan Patwari post can be found here. Apart from the Rajasthan Patwari syllabus 2021, education qualification, age limit, selection process, monthly salary etc. are also discussed here. Not only the Rajasthan Patwari syllabus 2021, for the success of any exam we need to have a clear idea about the syllabus of that exam, otherwise, but we also will not be able to know what subjects we need to emphasize.
Rajasthan Patwari Marks Distribution
|Subjects||Approx. Weightage||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
History, Polity and Geography of India;
General Knowledge, Current affairs
|Geography, History, Culture, and Polity of Rajasthan||20||30||60|
|General English and Hindi||15||22||44|
|Mental ability and Reasoning, Basic Numerical efficiency||30||45||90|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||10||15||30|
Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus 2021 in Details
The Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus 2021 is divided into five sections, each of which is discussed in detail below. I hope that you will not doubt the Rajasthan Patwari syllabus 2021.
1. General Science; History, Polity and Geography of India; General Knowledge, Current affairs
- General Fundamentals of Science and Daily Science, Human Body, Diet and Nutrition, Health Care.
- Important features and important historical events of the history of ancient and medieval India (from the middle of the 18th century to the present).
- Indian Constitution, Political System and Governance, Constitutional Development.
- Geographical features of India, environmental and ecological changes and their effects.
- Current national events.
2. Geography, History, Culture, and Polity of Rajasthan
- Important historical events in the history of Rajasthan.
- The administrative system of Rajasthan such as Governor, State Legislative Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, State Election Commission, Lokayukta, State Information Commission, Public Policy, etc.
- Socio-cultural issues.
- Freedom movement, mass awakening and political integration.
- Folk arts, paintings and handicrafts and architecture.
- Fairs, festivals, folk music and folk dances.
- Rajasthani Culture and Heritage, Literature.
- Religious Movements, Saints and Lokdevtas of Rajasthan.
- Important tourist destination.
- Major personalities of Rajasthan.
3. General English and Hindi
(I) General English
- Comprehension of unseen passage.
- Correction of common errors; correct usage.
- Synonym/ antonym.
- Phrases and idioms.
(II) General Hindi
- दिये गये शब्दों की संधि एवं शब्दों का संधि-विच्छेद।
- उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय-इनके संयोग से शब्द-संरचना तथा शब्दों से उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय को पृथक करना, इनकी पहचान।
- समस्त (सामासिक) पद की रचना करना, समस्त (सामासिक) पद का विग्रह करना।
- शब्द युग्मों का अर्थ भेद।
- पर्यायवाची शब्द और विलोम शब्द।
- शब्द शुद्धि -दिये गये अशुद्ध शब्दों को शुद्ध लिखना।
- वाक्य शुद्धि-वर्तनी संबंधी अशुद्धियों को छोड़कर वाक्य संबंधी अन्य व्याकरणीय अशुद्धियों का शुद्धीकरण।
- वाक्यांश के लिये एक उपयुक्त शब्द।
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली-प्रशासन से सम्बन्धित अंग्रेजी शब्दों के समकक्ष हिन्दी शब्द।
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्ति।
4. Mental ability and Reasoning, Basic Numerical efficiency
- Making series/analogy.
- Figure matrix questions, Classification.
- Alphabet test.
- Passage and conclusions.
- Blood relations.
- Direction sense test.
- Sitting arrangement.
- Number Ranking and Time Square.
- Making judgments.
- Logical arrangement of words.
- Inserting the missing character/number.
- Mathematical operations, average, ratio.
- Area and volume.
- Simple and compound interest.
- Unitary Method.
- Profit & Loss.
5. Basic Computer Knowledge
- Characteristics of Computers.
- Computer Organization including RAM, ROM, File System, Input Devices,
Computer Software- Relationship between Hardware & Software.
- Operating System.
- MS-Office (Exposure of word, Excel or Spreadsheet, Powerpoint)
Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility Criteria
While discussing Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus 2021 we need to look at the Eligibility Criteria of the exam so Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility Criteria is discussed in detail.
- Post Name: Rajasthan Patwari
- Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years
- Educational Qualification: Graduation in any stream.
- “O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by NIELIT New Delhi/ DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under the National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme.
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a University established by law in India.
- 3 Years Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by law in India.
- Degree in any stream of Engineering and Technology from a University established by Law in India.
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country With the Computer Science or Computer Application as one of the Subjects.
- Any Equivalent of Higher Qualification recognized by the Government
- Working Knowledge of Hindi Written Devnagri script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Rajasthan Patwari Exam Pattern
Rajasthan Patwari exam pattern is an Offline Exam that consists of multiple-choice objective type questions.
The time allotted for the Rajasthan Patwari exam is 3 hours, where the objective type test of 300 marks has to be given.
The Rajasthan Patwari examination has a total of 150 questions for 300 marks, i.e. the value of each question is 2 marks. Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus 2021 is discussed in detail above.
There will be a negative marking in the Rajasthan Patwari Exam of 1/3rd marks for every incorrect answer.
Rajasthan Patwari Selection Process
Above we have seen Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus 2021, Rajasthan Patwari Exam Pattern, Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility Criteria are discussed in detail. Now we will look at Rajasthan Patwari Selection Process. In other words, what are the methods for selection for the Rajasthan Patwari job?
The Rajasthan Patwari examination is conducted in two stages,
- the first being the Objective Type Offline Exam and
- the second being the Interview or Personality Test.
Useful books for the Rajasthan Patwari Exam Preparation
In today’s post, we are discussing the Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus 2021, Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility Criteria, Rajasthan Patwari Exam Pattern, Rajasthan Patwari Selection Process as well as we have published below the list of useful books required for the Rajasthan Patwari exam to help you.